Version 1.3 is now available
, which adds two additional enlarged interface panels to the mix, as well as improving the layout of the portrait picker screen, and most importantly fixing a bug that was brought to my attention.Full change log:
- Added new large version of the SoZ party creation screen.
- Added new large version of the tutorial popup box. (I use this box for DM narration text in my own module.)
- Fixed gaps between object and frame in the target_object and target_enemy files.
- Edited store.xml "showpartial" attribute to fix a bug that could prevent the last item in the list from appearing. (Thanks to kevL for identifying this!)
- Edited the portrait picker screen to get the frames properly lined up around the portraits.
- Portrait picker screen now shows full "Select a portrait for your character" line.
- A minor edit to noticewindow.xml to change the all-caps yellow notices that pop up at the top of the screen to mixed case.
See also the two new screenshots on the file's page
for the v1.3 additions.
Thanks to Arkalezth for finding the store bug, and to kevL for identifying the setting responsible!